What is Ying Li's business model?
Ying Li outsource most of our development functions, but retain control of the most critical components such as identification and acquisition of new land sites, sourcing of major construction materials, sales of properties, quality control checks and after sales services. This enable the management to have effective control over project costs and maintain the high quality of our developments.
What are Ying Li's competitive strengths?
Strong growing opportunity in Chongqing Good working relationship with the local authorities Experienced management team Well established reputation and premium brand equity Unique business model that specializes in urban renewal Diversified earning base and balance business model Proactive and strategic approach in acquisition of land bank Established track record in urban renewal development
What are Ying Li's business strategies and future plans?
We plan to adopt the following strategies to drive our future growth and increase shareholder value:
- Acquire prime land in key strategic locations in Chongqing.
- Continue to leverage on Chongqing Yingli's property development capabilities and premium brand equity
- Focus on up-market commercial property developments
- Achieve a balance between properties developed for sale and investment properties to achieve and maintain a diversified earning base balance
- Maintain a prudent capital structure so as to be well-positioned to acquire future land bank.
- Continue to forge strategic partnerships with other construction companies, consultants and investors.
- Continue to follow international trends in the development of property, property management and general corporate governance.
What is Ying Li's target proportion of rental income and income from development properties?
Our strategy is to hold onto prime commercial buildings as investment properties given their scarcity value so as to extract long term rental revenue streams from these assets. Ultimately, we aim to have an equal proportion of rental income and income from developing properties.
Will Ying Li expand into the development of residential projects or will the Group only focus on commercial / retail projects going forward?
Ying Li is open to developing residential projects should the right opportunity present itself. However, our primary focus will still be on commercial/retail projects where Chongqing Yingli can leverage on its property development capabilities and premium brand equity to continue to build and develop premium and high quality developments that will add value to its end users.
Does Ying Li intend to enter into property developments in other provinces in the PRC?
Ying Li has mapped out plans for future growth through acquisition of prime land in key strategic locations in Chongqing and expansion of our initial land bank, with a long term view to penetrate into other high growth PRC cities, particularly with geographical focus on Central and Western China. With a continued focus on up-market commercial property developments, Ying Li will leverage on our property development capabilities and premium brand equity to continue to build and develop premium and high quality developments that will add value to our end users.
How do you differentiate Ying Li from other property developers?
- Ying Li specializes in inner city renewal in the prime areas of Chongqing, having successfully worked with local authorities to modernize the landscape of the city centre in Chongqing's main districts. We have developed several major commercial buildings, such as Future International, which is the highest building in Jiangbei District, an iconic and landmark structure in Chongqing; and New York New York, which is the most significant landmark building in Chongqing and has been chosen as an iconic building for government's efforts to promote Chongqing city.
- Led by our experienced management team, our focus on inner city renewal has enabled Chongqing Yingli to build up a specialized field of property development, combining premier design and high quality construction in modernizing the landscape of prime areas of Chongqing's city centre. Over the years, Chongqing Yingli has earned numerous accolades and awards such as the Leading Brand in Chongqing Construction and Chongqing's Top 50 Real Estate Development Enterprises. With our proven track record, Chongqing Yingli is often invited by district governments in Chongqing and the authorities in surrounding cities to bid for key development sites, and our recognized efforts and capabilities have enabled us to continue securing land in prime locations and to attract partners and quality customers.
What is Ying Li's dividend policy?
We do not have a fixed dividend policy at the moment. Going forward, our Board of Directors will make decision on dividend payout based on:
- The level of our cash, gearing, return on equity and retained earnings.
- Our expected financial performance
- Our projected levels of capital expenditure and other investment plans
- The dividend yield of similar companies and comparable companies globally
- Restrictions on payment of dividend that may be imposed on us by our financing arrangements.
Who are some of Ying Li's clientele?
The prime location and premium quality of Ying Li's projects have attracted a number of high quality clientele, including financial institutions and departments store chains. Some of our clientele includes:
- The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Bank of Communications
- China Pacific Insurance (Group) Co. Ltd
- Chongqing Department Store Co., Ltd.
- The New World Department Store (China) Co., Ltd.
- Konka Group Co., Ltd
- China Everbright Bank
- Yuzhong Tobacco Co., Ltd.
- Guotaijunan Securities
- Bank of Chongqing